Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Nebraska!

Well here we are in Nebraska, just one state away from the fated Ming! Today we drove a little longer than we anticipated with some coaxing by me ;) We ran into some rain and actually had to pull over real quick. We had the best food yet at a fast food place! Its funny how that goes sometimes. I gotta say that im pretty much sick of sitting in a car, even with the beautiful scenery. Everywhere you look out here you see black angus and horses all over. Theres till the long rolling fields like in Iowa. I have a few pictures of our travels from today that im sure youve already seen. Im trying to get some sort of sign from each state we go through incase you couldnt tell :P One of the pics is of the 75 mile speed limit that we've been traveling pretty much the whole way, i thought Pam could tell Dave about that! We're staying at a Days Inn again tonight, when it comes to the end of the day nobody really cares where we crash. I hope everyone back home is doing well, I miss you all! Its time for American Idol ya'll so ill keep ya posted tomorrow when ill be in Wyoming!!! Peace out 8)

2 comments:

Into Memories Photography said...

Hey Jeannie...no pics tonight?! Awww! I actually missed the American Idol FINAL night tonight! Because Brandon and Paul were here bc they were working with Dave since Monday, and then Zach and Amanda came to pick them up at our house. I showed Amanda the house and talked to her for a little while. Showed her our wedding pics and caught up on small town gossip. It was nice, but still..I missed the final one!! I haven't even looked yet to see who won. I think it is going to be Jordin, so we'll see by tomorrow if I'm right. Right after I'm done posting this, I'll go straight to the website to find out. Silly me! Lady has been a very bad lady...pooping and peeing in her cage sometimes, and then she'll lay in it!! Ewww! Such a sick puppy! But, she took a swim in Ruthie's pool this afternoon and now that's all she wants to do when we take her out to go potty..is swim. Tell Mom and Dad that they need to get one of those pools for Lady now!! :) Dave and I are going up north on either Sunday night or Monday for Kraeger's Memorial day party. That should be fun...but, I'll miss having you there too. Awww. I love this blog though, it's really fun watching how your travels progress and such. Has Mom made it through my book yet? I'm sure she has...did she cry in the car? Tell everyone we say hello and that Lady is doing well. Stinky, but well. I'll give her a bath before they come home. Safe travels tomorrow to WY...should be very exciting. Post more pics when you can...we love them!! Love, Pam

Big sis said...

Hey sis, i see that you made it there ok and survived your trip with mom and dad. I heard that the scenery is really awesome there. your road to the ranch i heard is something else. you have made friends there already i assume right, well that is a stupid question seeing that you are become friends with everyou that you meet. everyone here is doing great, todd has started to crawl some he i cute he looks like a little inchworm, he also has another tooth coming in. Mom said that service there isn,t the greatest so we probably won't hear from that often. hey will you do me a favor and take a nice long ride for me. take care and be careful miss you. love ya big sis, bill, matt,and todd