Friday, May 11, 2007

Here it is!


Well people here is my blog! This is where you might have to come to check out anything new with me this summer since im going to be in Wyoming. The ranch that im working at is called the Lazy L and B Ranch and you can find it online at www.lazylb.com Its getting down to the last week before i leave, and i feel so not ready to go! I havent packed yet and i feel like theres still so much to do while im here. I have bonfires to attend, and friends and family to hang out with...so much to do so little time! Im really excited about going, dont get me wrong! Well my little stalkers, haha, until my next blog you will just have to read this one to yourself a few times :P Buh bye for now!

2 comments:

Into Memories Photography said...

Good luck packing. Enjoy the Ming...I'd love to come visit, but we'll see.

Laura said...

Am I a stalker? I've really never stalked before but I do need to add to my resume...(yeah, I'm a dork, shut it!) Good luck too!

ps - I love the DOTS! ("Are you talking to my dots?...don't disturb the dots!!!)