Monday, May 21, 2007

First Day of the Trip


Well today was the first day of the trip to Wyoming or the Ming as I like to call it. We all are tired and are ready for bed by 10:30. We're sleeping in Sandusky, Ohio for tonight and hope to be in Nebraska by tomorrow night. Gas out here is $3.29 a gallon! When dad saw that, he was a little upset to say the least, haha. I miss everyone back home already! Tomorrows another day on the road, maybe a little more eventful than today for your sake :P Just a few more days and I'll really be there! Keep ya posted:)

P.S.- this is a pic of me and my gang at Sugar River, from the last post.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jeannie! Thanks for the new post on your trip! All of us back home here are checking your blog every day to see if you've posted something new. WE LOVE the PICS, so keep them coming! I sent out an email to everyone that knows you in my Yahoo address book for your blog. So, hopefully you'll get more comments to your posts! Take care, and enjoy your travels today. Lady is doing really well. The cat and her slept on our bed last night...together! Everyone is friends now. :) Love you...miss you all!! Love, Pam

Laura said...

Hey Jeannie, I'm glad to hear your trip is going well! I'm in Michigan visiting Ken now, tell your dad gas prices could be worse (it's up to $3.45 here!) Happy Travels!!!

Into Memories Photography said...

Hi Jeannie, if you want a web album (I think you can integrate this into your blog as well), go to: http://picasaweb.google.com/home?pli=1 and download Picasa first. Then you find the pics you want to put in an album, upload to a Google Album (which you may have to create a Google account for,but it should be pretty easy.) Good luck! Love, Pam